Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OH MY!

It goes without saying that I am happiest when I am most busy.....at least that's what I keep telling myself.

These last few  weeks have been crazy!!!! Besides taking care of my family, I have been on work-overload to produce more jewelry pieces. Most notably, my very own Cougar Town-designed necklace (that's right, the replica necklace that Courtney Cox wears in her television show) has been selling like hot cakes.

I have more designs in the works and more pictures to take, so hang in there my dear friends! But in case you've missed Cougar Town, here's a view of the very popular necklace.




P.S I`m now on Bloglovin <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2103320/lori-trenton-jewelry?claim=sexmd44en38">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>


images: loriTrenton jewelry; thelookforless.net

No comments:

Post a Comment